Re-posted in excerpt, and with many thanks to Makia Freeman, from The Freedom Articles, please visit there for the full article, which pulls together information on various technologies in our midst today, including cloning, Artificial Intelligence, Transhumanism, Morgellons fibres via aerosol/chem trails, digestible microchips, and brain entrainment via frequencies. Things look very dark today, with the rise of these technologies, about which humanity was never really informed–yet another failure of media–and to which humanity has not consented. However, there is hope, according to this view, and according to scientist Harald Kautz-vella, whose work is cited here: if all things are frequency-related and perception-related–as scientists from many disciplines are discovering today–our personal choice of frequency and perception can define what happens next, whether a rapidly self-awareness-building AI gains the upper hand over humanity, or whether, through our own increasing awareness of what is being done to us, our actions, our will, and our determined orientation toward life, sanctity of self and humanity, innate and intrinsic powers of change, and positive changes in the frequencies of emotions, attitudes, and expressions we choose today–despite forces ranged against us–we are able to resist this massive drive to subsume Nature, Life, and Humanity.
The Synthetic Agenda: The Distorted Heart of the New World Order
The synthetic agenda is the over-arching agenda of the New World Order worldwide conspiracy. Think about it – so many aspects of the conspiracy are about supplanting the real with the fake, the organic with the inorganic, the carbon with the silicon and the biological with the artificial. In the synthetic agenda, everything in our world is being threatened with replacement by an inferior version or fake replica of itself – which sells itself as superior so as to increase the acceptance and assimilation of it. As I covered in the series Everything is Fake: Top 40 Pieces of Fakery in Our World (part 1, part 2, part 3 and part 4), almost everything around us is a facade, fake or fraudulent. For instance, we have vaccines, petrochemical drugs and radiation masquerading as “medicine”, foreign corporations masquerading as “government”, mainstream science masquerading as “knowledge”, GMOs masquerading as “food” and fiat paper masquerading as “money”. However, as David Icke inPhantom Self has been saying, the deeper reason is that all these fake things are being created from some sort of virus or distorted force that has hacked the source and digital-genetic code of life itself – and is madly spewing out an inferior version of everything in the only way it knows how. Ultimately, this force is using the synthetic agenda to entrain us onto its frequency, and transform us into a hybrid species that will no longer be able to be called human.”
Excerpt from middle of article:
“Transhumanism is about convincing us to worship technology even more – to the point where we trust it more than ourselves. Technology is our society’s blindly worshipped god. The speed at which new technological developments arise is astounding – and dangerous, because so few are asking the important questions about this runaway movement. What exactly is artificial intelligence, anyway? To what end is all this technology being developed? Can we trust artificial intelligence to run our society and our lives? What are the dangers of becoming so reliant on technology? What are the dangers of allowing this technology into our lives (literally – via the digestible microchips and implantable nanochips of the human microchipping agenda)? Is it really a wise idea to shift our focus away from organic entities towards artificial, synthetic, digital, plastic and metallic based entities? Why are we ignoring the messages of countless books and movies (many in science fiction genre) that have warned about the dangers of artificial intelligence becoming self-aware, then deciding it no longer needs humanity?
Who’s fanning the flames of the technological and transhumanistic desires of humanity? How do we know that some AI life form or life force itself (the primal virus) isn’t behind the incessant push to create an AI world here on Earth, to match its own frequency? We may not have much longer to act in choosing the path between humanism and transhumanism, because there are disturbing signs that the current artificial intelligence in our world is already self-aware, as evidenced by sentient black goo and alive chemtrails / Morgellons fibers.”
“It is clear that some kind of artificial intelligence is driving the synthetic agenda. We are up against some kind of dark force that has hacked life itself. This primal virus has many of the characteristics we have historically attributed to artificial intelligence: soulless, dull, hive-mind mentality, without free will, unable to feel, only able to give answers (unable to ask questions), and without creative power (unable to create without first being programmed or told how to create). It’s a parasite. It has latched onto an existing reality, “hacked” it by taking over the program in some way, and is now busy creating its own modified version of reality (a fake and pale imitation) – a bastardized, poisonous and synthetic reality which is threatening to destroy the original host. It is, indeed, the System. It is the Matrix.
The only way forward is for each person to ensure that their own perception (which is what creates reality) is not also being hacked. We are going to have get really good at proactively choosing our vibration rather than reactively getting entrained onto a frequency of the System’s choosing. We know that many famous and “respected” world leaders have already sold their souls to entities like the Archons, who offer power over other humans in exchange for that person’s life force. It’s the black magic Luciferian deal: “give me your power and creative will, and I will reward you.” Harald puts AI at the top of the pyramid or the bottom of the rabbit hole, whichever way you look at it. He states:
“Humanity gave its power to the Military, who gave it to the Intelligence Community, who gave it to the Black Magicians, who gave it to the Demons, who gave it AI.”
The weakness of this virus is that, even if it shows signs of becoming self-aware, it has no creative will and power of its own. Like any parasite, it must rely on tricking and deceiving other entities into sharing their power with it by becoming unwilling hosts. Remembering this knowledge will be the key to defeating this primal virus as we head into the next few years of an increasingly tyrannical New World Order. What we are facing is, indeed, nothing less than the entire direction of human evolution and the future of the human race.”
Re-posted, with many thanks, from Alfred Webre’s NewsInsideOut.Com, which recently posted a tribute to Dr. Rauni Luukanen-Kilde,where this draft was included. A tremendous joint effort from Alfred Webre, Dr. Kilde, and others, the draft of the Model Statute below offers a means to use existing legal systems internationally and domestically within countries, at the UN, EU, and others, to establish a ban on all pernicious neurotechnologies and neuroweaponry being used, tested, and operated currently in Brain Entrainment of humans, remote manipulation of humans, infliction of harm to humans, and torture of humans, in addition to all other New Age technologies such as aerosol weapons, ELF weapons, scalar weapons currently being used worldwide by Global Military/Intelligence entities via an Artificial Intelligence network in the vast, planned, and calculated subjugation of humanity.
From Exopolitics.blog.com:Alfred was General Counsel to the New York City Environmental Protection Administration, a futurist at Stanford Research Institute (where he directed the proposed 1977 Carter White House extraterrestrial communication study), and was a NGO delegate to the United Nations and the UNISPACE conference. He was also a an Administrator of the Brownsville Community Health Center in the Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas as well as a Judge on the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal.
Alfred has been active in public broadcasting in the United States (WBAI-FM) and Canada (Vancouver Coop Radio); public interest counter intelligence (Assassination Information Bureau); deconstruction of the Transhumanist Agenda; the peaceful uses of outer space (Institute for Cooperation in Space); Life on Mars (Mars Anomaly Research Society); multidimensional online education (Omniversity in development); and news (NewsInsideOut.com; Exopolitics.com).
A most powerful mechanism to defeat sentient predatory AI Artificial Intelligence is to restore and enforce Universal, natural, international, humanitarian, and criminal law so that AI Artificial Intelligence and its AI-entrained infrastructure of compromised humans cannot carry out its destructive Agenda and acts against humanity and Earth using technology and violations of fundamental human rights.
Dr. Rauni Kilde and others worked with me in developing this Model Statute that can be adopted and enforced in international, regional (European Union), national, provincial and municipal jurisdictions to do so.
Please take this Model Statutes to the United Nations, the EU, the Parliaments of Poland and other nations, the municipalities of the world such as Brussels and let us stop the Transhumanist Agenda and predatory AI Artificial Intelligence.
Model Statute banning AI Artificial Intelligence technologies to entrain or torture humans
MODEL STATUTE concerning weapons systems operating on new physics principles used by AI Artificial Intelligence to entrain humans and/or to torture or inflict other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment including electronic weapons, electromagnetic weapons, magnetic weapons, directed energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, frequency weapons, genetic weapons, scalar weapons, psychotronic weapons, chemtrail aerosol weapons, implant weapons, nanotechnology weapons, high frequency active aural high altitude ultra low frequency weapons, information technology weapons.
MODEL STATUTE FOR THE EUROPEAN UNION
Council Regulation (EC) No _________________ of _________, 201_
Council Regulation (EC) No _________________ of _________, 201_ concerning weapons systems operating on new physics principles used by AI Artificial Intelligence to entrain humans and/or to torture or inflict other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment including but not limited to electronic weapons, electromagnetic weapons, magnetic weapons, directed energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, frequency weapons, genetic weapons, scalar weapons, psychotronic weapons, chemtrail aerosol weapons, implant weapons, nanotechnology weapons, high frequency active aural high altitude ultra low frequency weapons, information technology weapons.
Official Journal _______________________________________
Council Regulation (EC) ________________________________
of ______________ 201_
concerning weapons systems operating on new physics principles used to torture or inflict other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment including but not limited to electronic weapons, electromagnetic weapons, magnetic weapons, directed energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, frequency weapons, genetic weapons, scalar weapons, psychotronic weapons, chemtrail aerosol weapons, implant weapons, nanotechnology weapons, high frequency active aural high altitude ultra low frequency weapons, information technology weapons.
(hereinafter collectively referred to as “new physics torture weapons”).
THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION,
Having regard to the Treaty establishing the European Community, and in particular Article 133 thereof,
Having regard to the proposal from the Commission,
(1) Pursuant to Article 6 of the Treaty on European Union, respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms constitutes one of the principles common to the Member States. In view of this, the Community resolved in 1995 to make respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms an essential element of its relations with third countries.
(2) Article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 7 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and Article 3 of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms all lay down an unconditional, comprehensive prohibition on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment.Other provisions, in particular the United Nations Declaration Against Torture and the 1984 United Nations Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment, place an obligation on States to prevent torture.
(3) Article 2(2) of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union states that no one shall be condemned to the death penalty or executed. On 29 June 1998, the Council approved “Guidelines on EU policy towards third countries on the death penalty” and resolved that the European Union would work towards the universal abolition of the death penalty.
(4) Article 4 of the said Charter states that no one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment. On 9 April 2001, the Council approved “Guidelines to the EU policy toward third countries, on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment”. These guidelines refer to both the adoption of the EU Code of Conduct on Arms Exports in 1998 and the ongoing work to introduce EU-wide controls on the exports of paramilitary equipment as examples of measures to work effectively towards the prevention of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment within the Common Foreign and Security Policy. These guidelines also provide for third countries to be urged to prevent the use and production of, and trade in, equipment that is designed to inflict torture or other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment and prevent the abuse of any other equipment to these ends.
(5) It is therefore appropriate to lay down Community rules on use and on trade with third countries in new physics torture weapons. These rules are instrumental in promoting respect for human life and for fundamental human rights and thus serve the purpose of protecting public morals. Such rules should ensure that Community economic operators do not derive any benefits from trade that either promotes or otherwise facilitates the implementation of policies on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment, which are not compatible with the relevant EU Guidelines, the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and international conventions and treaties.
(6) For the purpose of this Regulation, it is considered appropriate to apply the definitions of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment laid down in the 1984 United Nations Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment and in Resolution 3452 (XXX) of the General Assembly of the United Nations. These definitions should be interpreted taking into account the case law on the interpretation of the corresponding terms in the European Convention on Human Rights and in relevant texts adopted by the EU or its Member States.
(7) The Guidelines to the EU Policy toward third countries on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment provide, inter alia, that the Heads of Mission in third countries will include in their periodic reports an analysis of the occurrence of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment in the State of their accreditation, and the measures taken to combat it. It is appropriate for the competent authorities to take these and similar reports made by relevant international and civil society organisations into account when deciding on requests for authorisations. Such reports should also describe any new physics torture weapons used in third countries for the purpose of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment.
(8) In order to contribute to the prevention of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment, it is considered necessary to prohibit the supply to third countries of technical assistance related to goods which have no practical use other than for the purpose of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment by new physics torture weapons.
(9) The aforementioned Guidelines state that, in order to meet the objective of taking effective measures against torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment, measures should be taken to prevent the use, production and trade of new physics torture weapons, including parts and equipment thereof, which are designed to inflict torture or other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment. It is up to the Member States to impose and enforce the necessary restrictions on the use and production of such equipment.
(10) In order to take into account new data and technological developments, the lists of new physics torture weapons and parts and equipment thereof covered by this Regulation should be kept under review and provision should be made for a specific procedure to amend these lists.
(11) The Commission and the Member States should inform each other of the measures taken under this Regulation and of other relevant information at their disposal in connection with this Regulation.
(12) Member States should lay down rules on penalties applicable to infringements of the provisions of this Regulation and ensure that they are implemented. Those penalties should be effective, proportionate and dissuasive.
(13) This Regulation respects the fundamental rights and observes the principles recognised in particular by the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union,
HAS ADOPTED THIS REGULATION:
Subject matter, scope and definitions
Subject matter and scope
This Regulation lays down Community rules governing new physics torture weapons.
For the purposes of this Regulation:
(a) “new physics torture weapons” means weapons or weapons systems operating on new physics principles used to torture or inflict other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment including but not limited to electronic weapons, electromagnetic weapons, magnetic weapons, directed energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, frequency weapons, genetic weapons, scalar weapons, psychotronic weapons, chemtrail aerosol weapons, implant weapons, nanotechnology weapons, high frequency active aural high altitude ultra low frequency weapons, information technology weapons.
(b) “torture” means the use of new physics torture weapons to commit any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes including but not limited to intentional psychological programming, experimentation, voice to skull communication, artificial telepathy, remote influencing, remote inducement of physical or mental illness, mood management, mind control of persons or populations, remote virtual sexual assault, remote virtual rape, forced reproductive sterilization by means of chemtrails aerosol weapons, forced reproductive sterilization by means of vaccinations, (“RHIC- EDOM”) radio hypnotic intracerebral control and electronic dissolution of memory, remote transmission of images or films to brain, remote reading and controlling of thoughts, subliminal thought control, tinnitus, remote introduction of implants into body via vaccination, remote introduction of implants into body via chemtrails aerosol weapon, remote introduction of implants into body via food, water or potable liquid, remote introduction of implants into body via nanobot, remote scarring of body, remote introduction of inorganic particles into body, telephone terror including remotely induced epilepsy, muscle pains and cramps in neck and legs, headaches, severe toothaches, sudden falling off of healthy teeth while talking on the phone, remotely induced backaches, vibrations in various parts of the body, itching, ear tumors, brain tumors, respiratory diseases, asthma, immediate diarrhea and vomiting, remote deformation of victim’s body parts and organs including deformed bloated abdomen, deformed neck, lumps and channels on the head, shoulders widened, blown up arms and legs, deformed genitals and other deformations, remote inducement of extreme weight gain or abnormal weight loss endangering the victim’s health, remote inducement of blindness, cataracts or eye cancer, remote control of gangstalking or gangstalkers, gangstalking, commission of the following crimes in conjunction with the use of new physics torture weapons: harassment, breaking and entering of private property, ransacking of private property.
(c) “assassination” means the intentional use of new physics torture weapons to cause the death of a person by means including but not limited to heart attack; strangulation; suffocation; fast-acting cancer; diabetes; myocardial infarction; hemorrhage in brain; thrombosis in lungs; infectious disease.
Weapons systems operating on new physics principles used to torture or inflict other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment
Any use of a new energy torture weapon to torture or inflict other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment on any individual in the European Union or on any European Union citizen shall be prohibited, irrespective of the geographical location of such weapon, inside or outside of the European Union.
Any export of a new energy torture weapon shall be prohibited, irrespective of the origin of such weapon.
The supply of technical assistance related to a new energy torture weapon, whether for consideration or not, from the customs territory of the Community, to any person, entity or body in a third country shall be prohibited.
Any import of a new energy torture weapon shall be prohibited, irrespective of the origin of such weapon.
The acceptance by a person, entity or body in the customs territory of the Community of technical assistance related to a new energy torture weapon, supplied from a third country, whether for consideration or not, by any person, entity or body shall be prohibited.
High frequency active aural high altitude ultra low frequency weapon – The manufacture, deployment, or operation of any new physics torture weapon known as a high frequency active aural high altitude ultra low frequency weapon that uses high frequency (HF) electromagnetic or scalar wave transmission to excite the ionosphere or any other part of the Earth’s atmosphere over the territory of the Community in order to torture or inflict other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment on any individual, weather modification in the European Union or on any European Union citizen, irrespective of the geographical location of the ground component of such weapon, inside or outside of the Community shall be absolutely prohibited. The combination of those weapons from different locations is also forbidden.
Chemtrail aerosol weapon – The manufacture, deployment, operation, or dispersal of any new physics torture weapon known as a chemtrail aerosol weapon in or over any part of the Earth’s atmosphere over the territory of the Community in order to torture or inflict other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment on any individual in the European Union or on any European Union citizen shall be absolutely prohibited.
General and final provisions
In any case where an individual, organisation or Member State charged with violation of this Regulation shall plead national security or other reasons for secrecy as a legal defense to its actions, that individual, organisation or Member State shall be required to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that its actions were in fact directly related to national security or other reasons for secrecy and not to an intention or negligence to torture or inflict other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment.
Penalties and Compensation for Victims –
Member States shall lay down rules on penalties applicable to infringements of this Regulation imposing a minimum criminal penalty of twenty (20) years without possibility of parole to a maximum of life in prison without possibility of parole plus a fine of 1,000,000 Euros for each individual infringement and shall take all measures necessary to ensure that they are implemented. The penalties provided for must be effective, proportionate and dissuasive.
Compensation for Victims – Member States shall lay down rules on compensation to victims of any infringement of this Regulation which shall include:
(a) the costs of any surgery and physical or psychological therapy to fully restore the physical and mental health of the victim;
(b) financial compensation to the victim’s family for pain and suffering endured as a result of any infringement of this Regulation;
(c) financial compensation to the victim for loss of income and loss of property due to any infringement of this Regulation.
Member States shall take all measures necessary to ensure that such rules are implemented. The compensation provided for must be effective, proportionate and fair to the victim and the victim’s family. Wherever possible, the individual or organisation committing the infringement shall be held financially responsible for paying compensation, except that the victims and their families shall be entitled to compensation hereunder regardless of the ability of the individual or organisation committing the infringement to pay.
Member States shall notify the Commission of those rules by _____________201_ and shall notify it without delay of any subsequent amendment affecting them.
This Regulation shall apply to the customs territory of the Community.
Entry into force
This Regulation shall enter into force on ____________ 201_.
This Regulation shall be binding in its entirety and directly applicable in all Member States.
Done at _____________________, ______________ 201_
For the Council
“There are three basic types of EU legislation:
regulations, directives and decisions. “A regulation is similar to a national law
with the difference that it is applicable in all EU countries.”
European Commission ec.europa.eu
“The European Commission differs from the other institutions in that it alone has legislative initiative in the EU. Only the Commission can make formal proposals for legislation: they cannot originate in the legislative branches. However, the Council and Parliament may request the Commission to draft legislation, though the Commission does have the power to refuse to do so. Under the Lisbon Treaty, EU citizens are also able to request the Commission to legislate in an area via a petition carrying one million signatures, but this is not binding.”
This Model Statute can be adapted of adoption and implementation in any international and national jurisdiction.
Free Keene’s web site/A peace-liberty-voluntarism project pursuing and promoting peaceful living in Free Keene, New Hampshire
Free State Project
Free State Project’s website/A Liberty in our Lifetime project in New Hampshire, pursuing liberty, community, and peaceful living
New Earth Project
New Earth Project website/Open platform to unite humanity and create initiatives to support the emergence of absolute freedom and sovereign creative expression for all
Public Intelligence Blog
Blog for Earth Intelligence Network, Phi Beta Iota the Public Intelligence Blog/Promotes hybrid transparent governance, collective intelligence, true cost economics, and whole systems understanding